Friday, July 27, 2012

Never ending Nightingale Nights..


Couple of stress weeks passed since I encountered what I have been avoiding to face.  It’s hard time to take in the air when the moment you caught a lie from the person you give over yourself, the moment when you feel deceived, the moment when you feel naïve not to notice the alarming threats of multiple cheats and the moment when you feel you are worthless.
There is nothing I can do nor can I bring changes in everything that is going around or that has been going around. I am closely introduced with this practical fact know that Regretting for something you have never done is the foolish way to waste time and energy but sometimes being wise seems a problem at certain level of time.

Phur phur phuurrrrr shu shu shu…let all this thoughts go away…



Its 10:08 pm, Date 24/7/2012
my long hair all set freely over my shoulders, neatly dried after the wash.
I rest my back on the wall with the support of the pillow to comfort me when I am lonesome.
Wiped the kaajol and mascara with the wet-tissue papers and placed it on the nearby table. The eye-glass resting on my nose to comfort my eyes, I took the book and turned to the book to page 197. I am reading and I hope I can occupy my uneasy mind for a while now.

i don't want to make my life like a book.


Mashutzo Writes.

3 comments:

  1. You have to be the deepest most intricate writer I follow on here Ihamo. Sometimes it's hard to not have regrets in life for the things we haven't done, whether it's practical or not they're always going to be there unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are things which we can't control, nomatter how hard we try. We just have to go with the flow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could see you in real life.

    ReplyDelete