Sunday, August 19, 2012

Neon-Pub....



I Smell No Worries,
I Hear No Problems,
I See No Doubts,
I Feel No Insecurities,
Its all Music that I have.
Forgetting everything is what I am doing at the moment, enjoying this night with lovely and adorable souls.
The Loud-Music and Guitar-chords is just giving me the joy with the time I have Now.
I Hear No Pain, I See No worries And There is nothing bothering me.




storing the Fun world in a piece of Napkin @Neon-Pub.


It was Coka-cola night, was staying away from other ABC drinks....Don't want to get in trouble witht the Traffic-checking, and when it comes to country like Nepal, must stay away from the Traffic checking.....

I have heard about people who dearly needs the help of some Trips to have fun, and I guess this our XYZ is one of them.  The Laughter just lightened the evening. I laughed like one crazy person and I see the people staring at me and I guess @ all us because we were laughing at the moment watching him dance out of no-where with his funny moves and inviting people to dance with him where there is only him dancing in that spacious Pub. :S
I recently got a message where one of the blogger wanted me to post my photograph, and here i am, guess this is a fine-one."tingtong"

Venue: Neon-Pub.
Date: 18/8/2012.
Time: 9:00 pm.


Mashutzo Writes.

5 comments:

  1. I have to love this Ihamo, especially the first photo with the lyrics written down and a Blackberry which is exactly the same as mine lying in the background. Great post, I hope that you had an awesome Saturday night, you're such a cool person that you deserve that at the very least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, yet again. The first picture makes the post come to live. And I Love your hair!!!!

    ❤Not Just My Allegories❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved it acha lhamo. And I'm envious of your long hair.lol.. Keep writing!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....btw, i cant c u in my followers list...

    ReplyDelete