Thursday, April 26, 2012

~My Din-Chyak Partner~

That's our Sumati in the Middle~


It’s been more than a while that our Beautiful Sumati has left for Australia.
And I am disliking this Fact.
Yes I said it now because I see people out here already missing her like every time when there is any small gathering.
I do hear anyone from the group saying, 'It would be more fun if Sumati could be here to share this moment'. I know right, how  this feels when the charm of your fun isn't around~
A lady with the looks and a perfect partner to have fun, She is a full package of a person to have fun. There isn't any quiet or dull moment when she is around.
Its like she can wrapped everyone around her finger, kidding~
I will never forget the her that Friday Night that we got to spend together with the Group. It was something else than just an amazing Friday.
My Goodness! The bottles of Vodka in our bag were the funniest thing I have ever done in my entire Life. I Swear!
We bought two small bottles of Vodka from a nearby store and went to a nearby Bar and ordered only Coke and what, we dared to do it, we mixed the vodka with coke and acted as if everything was more than normal. God! now this is how you save money, but this is something embarrassing if you get caught hai pheri, be careful from the eyes of the waiters lol.
You are soooooo Spontaneous in everything to come up with darling sumati. Bole-toh Ekdam Dammi my Din-chyak partner.
I am literally smiling when I am writing this remembering the funny dance moves you did that night of Gay and Lesbian, never knowing the fact that it was actually a Gay-Lesbian night.
Lucky Gays.

I think we were drunk to some extend but our good and best boys did remain in balance.
It was a night to remember and we had few of such nights already, but now the question is, when again????

Well the below words are from her, she wrote in one of my wall-post which shows that she already is missing us like we do....

 "i terribly miss Kathmandu and our outings n still thinking about our last outing when we got drunk n danced like anything :D abo yaha Din-chyak partner chai kaha khojne hola ni ? *sob sob*"

we do still miss you, i hope to have the same fun again in life no matter after how many years and no matter where,i am sooo ready to have fun with you~
Mashutzo Writes~

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you're missing your friend Ihamo, here's hoping you guys see each other very soon. Awesome post as well, this really moved me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor u! I hope ur partner will be back soon....i know the feeling of missing someone so close in life...it sucks but life has to go on...so try to find that fun with other ppl around ...m sure there are plenty who are wiling to be ur friend......One relieving thing for u is Krm is not fun right now...n being drunk is out of option if u drive..loll I hope that helped...

    Btw be sure to check out my new post
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these days, I was in kathmandu and you always made me laugh and after I've come to Australia, suddenly you love to make me cry hai. Not Fair! Just realised how much I love you and miss you. We'll be together, having fun , sooooon ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these days, I was in kathmandu and you always made me laugh and after I've come to Australia, suddenly you love to make me cry hai. Not Fair! Just realised how much I love you and miss you. We'll be together, having fun , sooooon ♥

    ReplyDelete